About The Coco Law Firm
We combine the experience of a large firm with the personal service and flexibility found in small firm and solo practices. Attorney Michael Coco, RN, Esq. clerked for the New Jersey Supreme Court under Justice Virginia Long. In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Coco is also an experienced registered nurse. After clerking, Mr. Coco worked in private practice in a large firm where he assisted businesses ranging from single member limited liability companies to multi-million dollar publicly traded companies. His experience includes assisting clients with company formation, licensing, financing, regulatory advice - particularly in the health care area - and general business advice. Mr. Coco also has experience in appellate litigation and dispute resolution, including consumer fraud issues.
The Coco Law Firm has provided service to clients in various legal areas. Here are just a few recent examples:
- Successfully fought off unjust collection effort by major corporation
- Obtained SSDI approval for a client in under 3 months
- Reversed an adverse health insurance company ruling, saving the client over $100,000 in out-of-pocket costs
- Obtained monetary settlement on behalf of client for consumer fraud violations from a Fortune 500 company
- Obtained facility licenses on behalf of client for mental health, addiction services, and laboratory services
- Negotiated traffic ticket with points down to the least expensive alternative available to the client, and no points
Our goal is to combine the latest in modern technology with traditional legal practice to bring excellent service and great results to our clients. We look forward to assisting you with your legal questions. Feel free to contact us today!